Sunday, November 2, 2008

Yesterday!
Happy birthday to Yvonne!


I met Xiu Xia at the bus stop outside GrandLink at 3.30PM.
She passed me her lens cover and solution for lens (saline).
Thank you!
While waiting for Zi Zhong, we went to buy bubble tea.
Just nice Zi Zhong came, so we went to RSC play lan le.
Played Audition with Xiu Xia.
Then I played with other people le.
Won 2 Main sia.. diao..
Hahahahas...
Want Zi Zhong train Audition leh.. Ahh..
But he don't want?? ._.
Diao..
About 5.30PM, we finished lan, I went to toilet to put my lens.
~.~
I used quite a long time??
Don't know why.
Then we bus-ed 26 to Kallang MRT Station there to meet Benjamin.
Bought OCK ate coz too hungry liaos.
Went to Yvonne's house.
Just nice we saw Sin Hua, Wen Qi and Yvonne at the lift too.
So we lift-ed up to Yvonne's house.
So coincidence uh..
Hahahas..
Saw Wei Xing in Yvonne's house le.
Hahahas..
Then we watched TV, the girls preparing and help out on the dishes for steamboat.
Wei Xing went to fetched Rahman as he's reaching Kallang soon.
Sin Hua slept awhile as he's too tired?? o.O
Around 7PM plus, Rahman came and started!
Hahas..
We got the feeling like we are the relatives of Yvonne, then we went to her house for dinner.
Like Chinese New Year, then Yvonne is our eldest.
The Grandfather- Rahman.
The Grandmother- Yvonne.
The Uncle and Auntie- Wei Xing and Wen Qi.
The Brother of Wei Xing- Sin Hua, Benjamin and Me.
The Kids- Xiu Xia and Zi Zhong.
Zi Zhong my son!
Wahahahas~!
Xiu Xia is Wei Xing and Wen Qi's daughter.
Very fun while having dinner.
Then Rahman cannot eat, coz not Halal de.
So he just sat beside me and Benjamin to watch.
But Yvonne's mom still cooked fried rice for him.
After eating, Wei Xing they all playing Mahjong.
Then around 9.30PM, Xiu Xia's mom came up to fetch Xiu Xia.
Yvonne cut her cake le, then Zi Zhong and Xiu Xia left.
They continue Mahjong while I watching movie that Yvonne's brother open de.
11PM, we left Yvonne's house le.
Sin Hua and Wen Qi walked to Kallang MRT, Wei Xing and Rahman took bus 21.
Benjamin and me walked to a bus stop forward.
Coz at Kallang I only got 1 bus 63 to home nia, but I don't like to take bus 63.
So walked forward 1 more bus stop, coz got bus 158, I took that home, just nice Benjamin's bus 2 came.


Today.
Nothing to do.
Sian..