Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thursday, 27 Nov.
At home kept chiong-ing hack.
Played till 7PM then let brother play le.
Got to know that Beat Up BP got bug!
Easy 6k NPC can be eaten by us.
So go try now!
Lmao.
Then I went to lan, msg-ed Darren asked him wanna pei me till 10PM ma.
Then he said he's already there with Christopher and Zi Zhong liaos.
So I went lan lor.
Saw them there, then I started playing BUBP 6k liao.
Wa seh, win win win.
Each NPC around 100k plus!
Only clubbers and above are allowed of coz.
Amatuer and above can open that kind of NPC.
Lmao.
I use my x-K-A-I-x lor. ;D
The 3 left around 8PM plus??
Lmao.
I played till 11PM then went to Benjamin's house stay le.
Walking on the way, got chua tio by a bangala riding bicycle behind me.
I kept thought nothing behind me sia.
Then I heard a sound so turn back.
Just nice that bangala just right behind me.
@_@
That time was around 12AM le ba.
Lmao..
Benjamin haven reach home coz he went to airport to send Justina off.
I waited outside his house for about 20mins??
Then he came le.
Bathe, ate and sleep le.
This time was real damn beat.
So just slept lor.

Friday, Yesterday.
Around 8AM woke up.
Benjamin always the last the woke up, versus me.
Hah! :P
Then wash face, brush up and took breakfast and went for band.
Reached school, they were having footdrills.
So went to join in.
Actually footdrills are fun de lor. ;D
After drills, went for warm up.
Then blah blah blah...
No scolding wor..
Like it! :D
Lunch, went to eat with Wei Xing, Benjamin, joEyyX and Gu Juan.
Just nice Adeline and Xing Ying there too.
Gu Juan, Benjamin and I ate Maggie Goreng and fries.
Lmao.
The Maggie Goreng not even spicy at all, then Zi Zhong eat le said spicy.
Lmao.
~.~
After eating, then went to playground to play swing.
Walked back to band room le.
Majority of the band members were involved in the school song recording.
So the rest just sectionals lor.
Mr Ng guide me!
Although it's tiring, but it's fun and knowledgeable.
Lmao.
Band members came back around 5PM plus le, so went through concert pieces.
6PM plus, chiong to Grandlink to look for Shao Min, Daniel and Hui Sheng.
Played lan till 8.45PM then left to Singpost le, as Daniel want to eat.
So we walked to Mac.
Hui Sheng treated me and Shao Min ice cream!
Lmao.
Thank you! :P
We chatted, joked and slack till 10PM plus, then Shao Min longbang me to Benjamin's house.
Yay!
So I don't need walked in le.
So scary and tiring.
~.~
Thank you nuer! :D
Then she continue send Daniel home le.
Reached Benjamin's house, gonna stay overnight again.
Helped him in his packing as he's going Malaysia the next day.
Finished packing then played again.
Lmao!
Twist twist twist...
Lalalala...
Tiring but shuang yo. XD
Around 12AM plus, ate porridge and watched TV le.
3AM, went back to his room played PSP till 4AM, I think??
Then slept le.
Actualy don't wanna sleep de lor, coz want pei LaoGong awhile more.
Haiz.. :(

Today!
Morning 7AM woke up le.
Wash face then wait for Benjamin to wake up lor.
Sian sia..
He going Malaysia liao.
Sian.
Nobody pei liao.
He Wednesday then come back.
Shag!
D;
Next thursday going his house overnight again.
He woke up, done all his stuffs and off they go.
They alighted me at bus stop and went off le.
T.T
Sian..
Emo.................................................................


It's like..
Why suddenly we become like this le??
I know you were not happy with me because of "limbei" this term.
But I've already kicked this habit of not saying and typing it out liaos ehh.
So please don't be angry with me and continue what we were can??
We were close best friend, isn't it??
If you said no, I've have nothing to say luh.
We are in the same section and yet we are so anti.
Sometimes I don't know how to ask you for fingerings like that...
And people in Band didn't know what had happened to us too.
I really don't want this leh.
Anymore problems not happy with me de, can tell me??
I'll change can??
Please??
Haiz...
I don't know what to do leh...
D;
Miserable.
Readers don't ask me what happen.
I will not say.