Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Woke up at 10AM.
Too tired to do things, thinking whether wanna go school early to help out for band or not.
So msg-ed some people though, decided to go for band le.
Brought along my trombone to school.
Took bus 63 to school, saw joEyyX, Yen Ping and Clarin in the bus too.
They alighted at the bus stop near school's main gate, while I alighted at the back gate coz it's nearer to band room.
Went to band room, saw nobody. -.-
So called Sharul to ask where was he.
He asked me to find Sinfonia conductor score in the box.
I combed all the box but found nothing!
I'm perspiring though..
Then Fahmi came, asked for Yin Kai.
I told him I don't know?? o_o
So he went off le.
Sheng Jun and Benjamin came too le.
More and more people came, then Sheng Jun said don't need to find coz it's Victor's job, so I don't find liaos lorz.
Then Sidney, Ling Yee, Sheng Jun and me went to coffee shop to look for Sin Hua, Gu Juan and Zi Zhong.
They had their lunch there.
After lunch, went back to school.
Suddenly Sidney took out a basketball, so we went to play.
Lots of bandmates playing too.
Played over 1PM le, then got abit fall in.
Packed things, arrange percussion instruments.
Then went to have sectionals le.
My section went to Staff Room de Meeting Room 1.
Staff Room very nice siol~
Why would we went to Staff Room neh??
Coz got air con yo! :D
Yin Kai's birght idea, I think.
~.~
Very shuang, then I went back to band room then saw Shawn and Xue Yen.
Yes Xue Yen came back le!
So they followed me to Meeting Room lor.
Playing stuffs like company having meeing, then got CEO, Secretary etc etc de.
Then Zhi Yang was that got AIDs.
I also don't know why suddenly got this AIDs come out. :X
Very funny la.
After awhile, Yin Kai got a called that we were to go back band room to help packing etc.
So we went back loh.
Pack stuffs till like 4PM??
Then start practicing le.
Zhi Yang dropped to 3rd trombone le, so 2nd trombone left me.
~.~
Sians..
I CMI for Sinfonia sia..
I can't make it de lor.
Sigh~
After band, went to play basketball awhile then go home le.