Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Yesterday
Was VIP mini gathering.
Lmao.
Actually going to meet Daniel and Pei Qi at 12.30PM at Kallang de.
But I stomache, then delayed delayed dalayed lorz.
Till 2.30PM then I left house, I think.
Then Daniel kept rushing me. ><
Lmao.
Reached Kallang bus stop, 1st time saw Pei Qi in real life.
Lmao.
Just nice bus 31 came so we board the bus to somewhere near Parkway.
We walked to underground tunnel near ECP Mac de.
Thought other people will be in Mac waiting for us.
But no??
So I called Matthew.
He's in the arcade above Marine Bowl de.
Together with Si Yu, Shuai Xiong.
So the 6 of us were together lorz.
Gary and Min Hui came too.
Heard that Shao Min was coming, so Daniel and I went to Mac.
Don't know why the rest didn't follow.
Reached Mac, saw Hui Sheng eating drumsticks. -.-
Lmao.
Then asked him why is he alone nor.
He said some at Burger King arcade, some at Marine Bowl arcade.
Later need to go here go there de, so titing.
So might as well stay in the middle.
Lmao.
Then Gary they all came too le.
They left again. -.-
Shao Min and Jia Min came le.
They brought food o.
Lmao.
Spaghetti and rice.
It's all in packet de.
Then don't know why Gary they all came back again. -.-
Zzzzzz!
So all of us went to look for a place to eat, slack.
Found le stayed there.
Untill 5PM plus, Gary and Min Hui left le.
Pei Qi around 6PM plus left too.
I went to search for crabs??
LOL.
Saw 2!
Big ones!
Also saw mudskipper??
Actually can catch tio de lorz.
Hui Sheng come distract me then I don't know where it went to liao. -.-
Around 7PM plus, we went to lighthouse??
Lmao.
Stay there play, chat lorz.
Around 8PM plus, Wee Keat Di came!!! ^^
But around 9.30PM, Hui Sheng, Daniel, Wee Keat and me left le.
Took bus 31 with Wee Keat and Daniel.
I alighted somewehre near stadium de bus stop to take bus 158.
Sorry! Pangseh both Di ! ><
Sorry sorry!!!!!
Along the way home, msg-ed both of them.
Reached home, saw Kai Sheng playing AuditionSEA.
Then saw his story 48%!
I asked him who helped him do de.
He said himself.
O.o!?
Then he told me that we can also use hack actually.
WA!
So I was like... SO HAPPY LARZ!!!
So I chiong my x-K-A-I-x de story to 50% le.
Wahahahahas~!
Also earn Dens till 1m+ le.
Gonna earn more!
Play till 6AM.
Woah!
Then went to sleep le, as mother kept kp-ing and very tired le.
But got patch!!!
Don't know the hack still can use or not lehs.. ><
New items again.
xD