Friday, October 31, 2008

Pictures of recent.

Me & Zi Zhong! :D

Me & Zi Zhong again! :DD

Xin Yi took de.

Shao Min!!



Me in formal. :X

Shao Min and me. Black white theme. Hahas

Matthew & me.


Me and Xin Yi.

Si Yu aka Dead fish.


Dead fish & me

Xin Yi.

See who's there. O.O!




Wee Keat and Shao Min


Xin Yi in gong mode.

Wee Keat

Wee Keat & me

Wee Keat in shuai mode. ;D

Happy Birthday to Shao Min and Xin Yi!!

Today morning woke up try to patch the audi.
But cannot.
Fuck up sia!
RunTime Error.
CCB!
Waste my time lor.
Don't know what the fuck those GMs create lor.
Put so many songs.
TMD.
Pek cek untill 11.30AM, then went to bathe.
Ate lunch and went out le.
Asked Wen Qi to call me to chat coz I'm bored.
Then I took bus 135 to Zi Zhong's house.
Coz he wanna go cut hair, so asked me to accompany him.
Went to Geraldine's mom saloon.
Zi Zhong got his hair shorter le, we went to KLP to meet wth Benjamin's sisters.
They watching The Coffin.
His elder sister lend me money first.
I scaremed 3 times.
LOLOLOL.
Don't know why.
I remembered the first time was Ben's sister screamed, then I chua tio, then also screamed le lor.
Hahahas..
After movie, Zi Zhong wanna go lan, so I accompanied him nor..
RSC no internet leh, then I use awhile then end session le.
Only pay $o.20 nia. ~.~
Zi Zhong used a hero, Skeleton King ah.
He said he first time use that, then he won the game.
LOL?
6.30PM, went to buy bubble tea.
I said 2 pearl milk tea.
Zi Zhong asked why I bought 2.
I said coz I want drink 2 nor.
Hahas.. in the end also give him 1 of it. ;P
Zi Zhong went home le.
I didn't accompanied him home coz my eye pain.
Wore contact lens, see things blur blur de. @.@
I don't have lens cover and saline!!!
Help!!!
Don't know where to store it sia!
OMGOMG!