Friday, January 30, 2009

Hah!
Today lessons as usual.
LOL.
Then er..
After recess last two periods, it's Chemistry but Mdm Toh never come.
But it's a relief teacher came in.
Asked us to do Chemistry worksheet given by Mdm Toh.
Then the teacher said, "Do finish can go home!"
Then was like everyone faster chiong do finish the work??
Hahaha..
After school, actually wanna go for band de lor.
But heard that people going JJ' house bai nian, so I'm going too!
Coz I so wanna go his house! XD
Pull Zi Zhong with me.
So there's Xian Ya, Kok Boon, Zi Zhong, Marco, Chee Chong, Xue Yen and me.
Went to JJ'se house then eat then SWIM! XD
Stupid Marco!
Always wanna pull me down into the water!
I struggled like hell sia.
Coz I don't know how to swim. :X
LOL.
After swimming, I go and take a bath.
Chee Chong and Xue Yen waited for me coz we're going to Eugene's house.
Thanks for waiting! :D
So after bathe, I went to eat some of the tibits la.
Lols..
Then bid goodbye to everyone.
We took bus 31 to Tanah Merah, then change to MRT went to Paya Lebar met Si Ying.
Reached Paya Lebar, took bus 70 to Eugene's house.
Lai Soon, Mei Qing and Eurica was already there.
Lols..
Went to his room used com, played dai di and blah blah blah..
Eugene treated all of us Mac coz he won $500?
LOL!
Thanks Eugene Kor! ^^
Then I played audi for Lai Soon.
Licence for him, was damn hard coz I not used to Eugene's keyboard and quite noisy in his room de.
Finally got it.
Wanna go home le, so Eugene, his big brother and Lai Soon pei me walked to bus stop.
Also, they bought thier stuffs they wanted.
Bus came and board it le.
Today's quite a good day!
Like it.