Tuesday, January 13, 2009





















Yo pictures~!
Hah!
There's some from X'mas party, mbrosia 2009 and today!
Today after school, went to Christopher's house with lots of people!
Why??
What for??
It's to celebrate Xian Ya and Christopher's birthday!
Today is the day in between of thier birthday.
So they intend to open a small celebration.
Adeline, Xing Ying, Wei Xing, Rayna, Haikal, Xian Ya, Victor, Kok Boon and me!
We ordered KFC and Pizza Hut.
Lols??
I ate 2 pieces of pizzas and 1 drumlet and coleslaw from KFC.
We also watched "Ah Long PTE PTD" the movie.
Damn funny la.
Lols..
Kena hit by Xing Ying.
Around 6PM plus, we all went to the playground to slack le.
Except for Wei Xing and Adeline, Wei Xing went to Adeline's house there to cut hair while Xing Ying went home.
Took pictures while slacking.
Around 7.30PM, the rest left for SingPost to have dinner le.
I went home..
I felt so extra today.. :(
Tommorrw got POA Final Account Test.
Hope I can remember some format la! ><