Sunday, January 11, 2009

YO !!
Here to post or Saturday, 10 Jan 09 !!
Morning reached around 7.30AM le.
Only saw Chia Min and Zhi Yang only.
So went up to band room, on the way, saw Zi Zhong in canteen.
Cut story, just say de main thing as I'm damn tired now.
Er..
Concert was a success.
Er..
Ya!!
The guy who said "Kai xun de nan peng you".
This guy, I know who you are and if you wanna insult or critisice me, please just do it on me.
And I mean on me.
Don't do it on my friends.
But if you gonna do that, it shows that you are referring yourself??
Coz you were my friend too.
So...
Get the point yeah.
Just stop it on focus on your own life 1st.
Quite happy de la.
Satisfied with our lunch and dinner.
It's nice.
Then er..
Ya, sorry Darren ah.
I played wrong note during concert.
Sorry sorry!
Gonna blame me right??
Hahaha..
I know you're not a petty person, coz over it's over le.
Just forget it.
Lols..
Anyway sorry.
Then er..
I took quite a numbers of photos??
Hahaha!
Some people not in. D;
Never mind, there's next time. :D
So after concert, went back to school le.
Then helped carried instrument back to band room then home-ed le.