Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Today is my 1st day of school!
Morning went for assembly but I don't know where to assemble.
Thanks to Kit Yu and Jasper for guiding me yeah.
Went into class, De Neng told me there's a vacant seat, so I took that lor.
Kit Yu took the seat behind me.
Lols..
Everything was fine untill recess.
Benjamin told me his wallet was stolen!
Fuck that beggar idiotic parent-less coward thief!
Nbcb!
Benjamin's wallet lost.
Inside have many important items sia..
What the fuck cans?!
Nbcb!
Knn!
Pretty pissed and moodless.
Then bought chicken rice with Hui Sheng but I'm using forks to eat.
Then Sheng Jun was like kept asking why I using forks to eat rice.
The main thing is I have no appettite and mood.
I kept thinking of that nightmare I had in the morning.
Then think le, feel like crying.
Very ... undescricable feeling larz..
After recess got lessons till 1.45PM then end school le.
Waited for Benjamin in canteen with Jin Jie.
Then Xiu Xia and Li Lian came too.
Benjamin came then had lunch then went up to band room le.
Helped do somethings abit then left le.
Went to coffeeshop with bandmates but sitting different side.
Zi Zhong suddenly stomache. wonder what happened. o.O
Hope he's alright..
Then Gu Juan and Sha ate.
We all went to SingPost le.
Me, Zi Zhong, Wei Xing, Christopher, Victor and Yan Da.
Went to KFC.
Waiting for Wen Qi to appear.
Coz she's treating me. xD
Then very funny lar.
Victor and Wei Xing.
What cb pills de..
Hahaha!
Really damn funny!
Then around 7.30PM, they all left le.
Except for me and Victor.
We went over to Elaine's side, she's with Yvonne.
Clarin came too.
Then waited Wen Qi to knnock off le..
Listened to emo songs again.
Don't know why..
Lols..
Around 10PM, went home le..