Friday, January 9, 2009

I'm so unwell today!!!
Stomach like got some creature crawling inside.
I felt so uneasy loh.
But not that kind of pain that go toilet shit de pain.
I don't know how describe.
Think I'm going sick le ba..
Don't faint during concert can le.
Want then after concert then faint.
Haiz..
So today as usual, school day.
After school, never eat till now.
Dinner also never eat proper meal.
After band went to bubbletea shop with Wei Xing and Xiu Xia.
Xiu Xia treated me cheezy waffle.
I only ate that and drank ice blended nia.
Then full liaos..
Don't feel like eating anything else le.
Also, Rahman, Yin Kai, Yan Da and Zi Zhong came too.
They also eating.
So me and Wei Xing left le.
We took bus 63, actually wanna go home de.
Then saw Victor and Clarin in bus, so chatted.
Chat till they wanna us to pei them go Kallang eat.
So we pei them lor.
Went to a muslim stall??
They eating prata.
So hot la the shop!
I mean warm.
Hate that kind of place la..
Argh!
Then we chatted about pervert things la.
LOL!
After eating, bus home lo.
Tommorrow concert le!
Jia you everyone! <3!