Thursday, January 29, 2009

Hey yo!
HAppy RZ 8th month anni!!
So fast 8 months old le uh..
Lol..
Hahahas..
Wishing all my members happy always and do well for thier exams!
Hmm..
Today also got normal lessons.
After recess, went back to class.
Wondering why the fans were not on but the lights were.
But didn't care so much, but I'm very hot.
So I went to on the fan.
Never did I know, my classmates put the glitter on the fan panel and when the panel swings, the glitter fly all around the room.
Then Darren Ho got glitter the most.
I didn't know that they were trying to make fool of other classmates so I jst on loh.
Hahaha..
Then was like.. many of them "Wa lao Kai Xun! Why on the fan?"
Damn funny la.
Hahahas..
Clive pour glitter onto me.
But the glitter can be remove easily when your body is not wet la.
But hair, is the most difficult part to remove glitter.
Sorry ah Darren Ho. :D
Then heard that Tong Shan's hair also got.
Hahahaha!
But I did saved some of the girls yo! ;D
LOL!
Then then..
Lessons loh.
After school suppose to go alter pants with Darren de, but I cannot.
Sorry!! ><
So went to CClub lor.
Around 5PM, went to find the tailor shop but it's closed!
Then went to SingPost wanna cut hair and eat de.
But saloon closed!
I want cut hair I want alter my pants but both shops closed!! _l_
But ate in KFC, saw Wen Qi working, Clarin and Yvonne there pei her.
After that went home le.