Friday, January 2, 2009

Today early in the morning went to school.
Then waited for Mrs Lam for 2 hours!
Then she told me that I need to bring my parent go to meet her too.
And she also want me to write a reflection.
Fuck sia!
Then she also said that she can't let me go to class.
What the fuck lo??
Then Monday I'm bringing my mom to school to meet her. -.-
Then went to look for my ex-classmates.
See them so happy. :(
Went recess with Benjamin.
Then wait for him till he end school.
Went up to band room to put bag.
Lmao..
Went for lunch with Wei Xing, Benjamin and Xue Yen.
We were late for band but nothing happen??
Lols..
Then I forgot what happen la..
So confusing..
Like abit of things happen here and there.
Lmao..
After band, went to bubbletea shop with Gu Juan, Wei Xing, Esther, Fahmi, Sha, Haikal, Victor.
Ordered our stuffs, then Gu Juan wanna eat.
So after we bought our things, we went to coffee shop to eat.
Saw Yan Da and Mr Foo.
We chatted from 7pm plus till 9pm plus.
All about band.
Lmao..
Also very funny.
Then we went home le.
While waiting for bus 61 with Esther, asked her alot of things and she told me alot too.
Thanks alot!
Wonder if I can retain or not...