Thursday, January 22, 2009

Let's discuss! Best friend got stead, because of that, almost spoil friendship??

Har?!
Anyone out there can talk about this topic too!
Coz I fucking hate this kind of thing!
Because it's like..
Friend will side his/her stead ma, then everything the stead right, everything me/we wrong.
Fucking lame cans?!
Must bang li bu bang qing de ma!
Then even if stead do wrong, his/her also side stead lo??
Then friend and me/we quarrel because of friend's stead??
Okay I'm confuse of what I'm trying to say..
Wait ah!
Slowly..
Eg. stead name is Stupid.
Eg. my best friend name is Bastard.
Okays..
Then it's like..
Me and Bastard are very good friend since X years till now.
Then recently Bastard got stead le, he always pei his Stupid.
Then Bastard can pangseh me because of Stupid.
Pangseh already tells people that you promise me that you will pei me de, you agree steadily to do something for me, or stand with me de.
Ok..
Then I will sure not happy de right??
Coz Bastard can pangseh me because of Stupid.
Reasonable meh??
So what if Bastard thinks his Stupid is important to him??
But what you promised me to do, you failed to do so.
You break the promise!
Of course, because of I'm not happy with what Bastard is doing.
I sure quarrel with him de right??
Coz his fucking at fault 1st !!
Then because we quarrel, we will fall out with each other.
Means X years of frienship is spoil le??
Isn't this fucking lame?!
Maybe Bastard will thinks that, I'm at fault.
But whatever to bastard la huh..
You, readers, think loh.
Will you be pissed off by this kind of cases??
But of course la, this is all my opinion la.
Some people can choose to ignore de. :)
And anyway this doesn't involve between me and Benjamin la.
Hopefully not. -_-
ARGH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! _l_