Saturday, January 31, 2009

Today went out to have a hai cut.
Asked Shao Min and Jerrold pei me.
I went to roxy square, but the salon I usually went was moved.
So I just go anywhere lo since Roxy Square so many salon.
Then Shao Min and Jerrold came le.
After hair cut, we actually wanna went to pool de, but it's under construction??
Then no where to go le.
So I pull them to PP walk walk.
Went to my working place, finally got to really see a girl name Kally who also work there ut I never work together with her before de.
She's quite pretty though.
Taller than me. T.T
She's 16.
Lols..
Then we went to arcade to play.
I pulled Shao Min to play with me the Mini Rider.
Very scary though!
I've got a slight headache after that.
After arcade, don't know where to go le.
Thought Daniel will be coming but didn't le.
Jerrold wanna go to GIANT and buy drink, but I told him tht all Q-s there are very long.
Why not go t the mama shop at level 1 de.
Then he say why you never tell me earlier on.
LOL.
At first I didn't know he wanna buy drink. =X
We went to a mama shop, the idian smell came out from there was quite strong??
Jerrold and Shao Min don't like it.
So they faster bought his drink then zao from that shop le.
Jerrold wana eat OCK so went to buy.
Then....
He suggest to go KLP, but Shao Min wana go ECP.
And I also wanna go KLP, so majority wins! =D
LOL.
We took bus 16 to KLP.
Quite sian de lo.
Don't know what to do and nothing to do.
Then walked only KLP's level 1 then left le coz Shao Min wanna go outdoor.
Went to outdoor then Shao Min has her smoke then we walked to the free flow KFC le lo.
Hui Sheng called and di siao. -.-
Lols..
Reached KFC then have our dinner le lo.
After dinner, around 6 or 7pm went to block 10 de void deck slack.
Wee Keat called, thought he will be coming down too.
Also never coz he got things le.
So slack till 9pm then wanna went off le.
Went to the fountain there.
I saw a tortise in th water!
It's trapped by a bike wheel.
Think it' too heavy till it cannot come out ba.
I used a dried long big branch? stem?
Don't know what's that called la.
Rescue it.
Wa!
I've done a good deed!
LOL!
Actually found a tortise in the fountain.
Amazing!
Think Darren, Geraldine and Eldon don't even know that there's a tortise there right. ;)
LOL.
Then went to take 158 home le.


Wa lao.
I'm using prepaid now!
So do reply me whenever I sms you all leh!
I cannot be spamming sms to you all just to ask you things again and again right?
Please la..
Piang ehh!
To all my friends, if you are looking for me, but unreachable, please do tag me.
My new number starts with 8441**** now.