Thursday, December 18, 2008

19 December 2008, Friday.

The Straits School Times.

GCE N' Level Student Committed Suicide Because He Got 12 Fucking Points!

GCE N' Level Student, Chew Kai Xun from Manjusri Secondary School. Class 4C, has committed suicide yesterday. He's too upset over for his GCE N' Level result, and he doesn't like any other ITE College East 's course except for Hair Styling and Design. So he went to a fucking old building, which is somewhere around Bitch Road, Block 444 and jumped down from that block. He left a piece of slip, it says, "Hi there! Congrats me for failing my GCE N' Level yo! I fucking hate the N Level sia! I buey song him! He made me fail although I fucking K my studies! Argh! And I'm so fucking coming back to retake my N' Level exams again! Hahaha! See ya guys around!" Oh my god?! This guy just died and yet he's coming back?! People out there! Please becareful if you saw him!

Reported by Chew Kai Xun.