Saturday, December 20, 2008

Friday, 19 Dec 08

Morning took cab to band as I'm gonna late!
Argh!
Then saw many people in school o.. O.O
Coz Sec 1 registration.
Lmao.. ~_~
Then we had minor footdrill in parade square then went back to band room le.
Warm up and blah blah blah..
After lunch, saw Shawn with Mdm Ernie, so went forward too.
As she wanna pyscho me to ITE.
Lmao..
But I still insist of staying back.
I will study hard for N Level next year!
No com for me!
LESS outing for me!
Focus more in class!
After talk, went back to band.
They having sectionals.
Mr Foo taking my section. O_O!
So he's like comforting me or what ba.. :)
After that, I'm suppose to have sectionals too de, but I slacked. ~_~
After sectionals, full band.
I'm wondering why Zi Zhong and Darren kept changing seats.
After band then I know why.
Coz they took turns to come 2nd trombone.
As my playing is damn soft.
So they will have to sacrifice some 1st trombone part.
Hey Darren and Zhong!
I'm sorry to cause you 2 to do this and thank you for that!
After band, went to bubbletea shop with bandmates.
Crapped with Gu Juan and Wei Xing alot!
Hahaha!
KnnCcbBye~ (low voice)
LMAO!
After bubbletea shop, headed to Downtown East by bus 5.
Took a long trip.
Reached le Downtown then went to find Aqilah and Huda.
Went to Burger King for dinner.
After dinner, I pei Gu Juan and Wei Xing to wait for their bus then I took bus 89 to Huogang le.
Saw Aqilah, Sha and Huda coming towrds my direction.
Just nice Aqilah also taking 89.
The bus was damn cold la!
Antartica!
Lmao!
Reached le Huogang Bus Interchange, met Shao Min, her brother and Daniel.
Then we took cab to Kovan to play pool.
:D
After pool, took cab with Daniel then he longbang me to my bus stop.
Thank you!
I waited for my bus and home le.

Sheng Jun..
Hees..
He's a good friend.
I remember his attitude and behaviour changed alot since he was Sec 1 new in band.
That time de him was very petty and guai lan.
Lmao. :X
But now, he's alright.
He won't get angry so easily and he's quite caring for his best friends around him.
Hah!
Next year N Level liao eh you, work hard jia you! ;D