Wednesday, December 17, 2008

These few days quite busy neh.
Work work work then band.
Then reach home late then no time use com coz cannot use. -.-
Zzzz..!
Today band is very fun, I can say so??
Lmao..
I love today's band!
Mr Foo never scold and joked alot!
Nice nice!
Hahaha!
Lmao..
So today morning 8AM woke up and prepare for band.
Took bus 63 and saw Jean, Puay See and Wan Ru.
Lmao..
Wan Ru didn't hi me la??
Haha!
Joking! :P
So after I alighted, I saw Elaine too.
She took the same bus as me.
So we went to school parade square together.
Saw only little people there nia..
Zzz..
But atleast I'm before 9AM reached la.
Hahaha..
Got footdrills then rehearsel for recording de thingy, blah blah blah..
Lmao..
Because of my bloody hair, I've got to run to provision shop to buy hair spray.
Bought le then ran back school.
Untill 12PM plus, went for lunch.
Went for lunch with Wei Xing, Gu Juan, joEyyX and Benjamin!
Went back band, then got warm up.
Blah blah blah~
Just find that today's band attendance is good.
That's why Mr Foo is happy??
Coz he didn't scold and joked alot.
Lmao..
Enjoyed today.
After band, went to Singpost with Zi Zhong, Wei Xing, Yvonne, Sidney, Wen Qi and Clarin.
Ate KFC!
I treated them.
Wen Qi and Clarin worked.
XD
Lmao..
After eating went home le.
Bought black color dye!
Gonna dye hair to black le!
D:
Tommorrow take GCE "N" Result le!
OMFG!
How?!?!?!


Clarin Poon Pei Ling..
Hmm..
She's my nuer, of coz.
XD
She's also a good friend coz she quite caring.
I like her laughter when we were in Montage that time.
Very funny!
Hahahas..
Pai seh uh RIN, only so little coz I don't know what to write liaos. ><