Friday, December 12, 2008

Sorry to Wen Qi, Rahman, Sheng Jun and Sidney as I've promised that I will go band today but I didn't.
Something strucked me so I didn't go.
Sorry sorry!


Hmm..
Anyone wants me to post something about you, like how I feel about you or how I think of your characteristic, please tag in my tagboard.
Every post different person.
Each post only got 1 person only.
Lets start with Benjamin ba. ;D


How I feel about him ah..
Hmm..
Benjamin Teo Wei Feng is a good friend.
For me, he is quite thoughtful and caring, my thought la.
Lmao.
He knows I worked, then got money, so he didn't want me to treat him stuffs.
Eg. Lunch, food, drinks.
Sometimes he has the initiative to treat me things.
I feel bad didn't treat him. D;
Then when I'm sad or feeling low, he will try to cheer me up.
Yeah, this kind of best friend where to find??
Hahaha!
I used to have this kind of friend, but he suddenly not close with me le.
Lmao..
Kay back to Benjamin. :D
He will be there for me. ;)
He also tolerates my petty attitude problem.
He's a cheerful person, it hurts me to see him sad or low. ):
Lmao..
As he's a rich man son, I thought he will despise me.
But he didn't! X)
Hahaha!
Then Benjamin, what's your thoughts of me?? :D
Tag me, as long as you want. ;)