Thursday, December 18, 2008

I failed my GCE "N" Level!

I got 12 for it!


Today went to school to collect my result.
But went to school hall, Mdm Ernie said have to go to General Office to pay Library funds and school fees, so can get back result.
After I paid, I got my result.
I got 12.
English Language Syll A -FOUR
Combined Humanities -FIVE
Mathematics Syll A -FOUR
Science (Phy/Chem) -FIVE
Principles Of Accouns -FOUR
Chinese -FOUR
Chinese (Oral/Aural) -MERIT
Haiz..
Vice Principal has talked to me.
She advised me to go ITE than retain.
Coz she's afraid I can't cope for 5 subjects less than 19.
Mdm Ernie also said that.
Tommorrow she will talk to me.
Haiz..
I've let my MJR Concert Band down, let my bandmates down, let Mr Foo down, let my friends down too.
Haiz..
I cannot join SYF next year le.
I cannot be with my band friends again le.
I cannot stay with my classmates le.
I cannot be with my best friend le.
I cannot be with my RENZEs anymore le.
I really do miss all of them.
After taking my result, went to have dinner with Shawn and Marco.
I very envy those who went to Sec 5 de friends.
Sorry to pang seh you all le.
Study hard for your GCE 'O' Levels then.
Bye~!
Oh by the way, gratz those who promoted.