Wednesday, December 10, 2008

These 2 days went out with outside friends.
Coz maybe wanna give up bandmates.
I don't know why am I saying this.
I'm very confuse.
Coz I really feel that they don't need me.
Like my section, got the 3 pros can liao.
In my section, other than Zhi Yang, I'm the noobest.
Played for 3 years plus, no improvement and my playing is so soft.
I bet Zhi Yang will be better than me next time, with the guidance by Yin Kai.
Coz Yin Kai is a very good player.
Same goes with Zi Zhong.
Haiz..
Sians..


Readers and my friends,
My phone kana terminated temporarily le.
So if you all sms me and I didn't reply,
then call me better.
Coz I can answer your calls and recieve your sms.
Haiz..
Saving money to pay my accumulated handphone bill.
$431 sia!
Haiz..
I'm so gonna work more.
I don't want lawyer letter to come!
T.T
So emo so emo.
Can I go and jump building to run away from my debts??
Haiz..


Ya, say all you all want.
I know what Zhi Yang sent de sms wasn't really him.
You all so evil.
I bet it's you all asked him to do that de la.
I know when you all read this you all sure will be angry or whatever shit.
Angry for??
Lame la you all.
_l_
I don't go band anymore le lo like that.
Happy??
Without me, you all sure very happy de la.
Coz like what you all said, I'm gay, I'm ah gua.
Like you all VERY man huh.
Fuck you!
No one's perfect.
Grow up, kids!