Friday, December 26, 2008

Today went for band.
Hmmm..
Got sectionals in the morning with Mr Ng till lunch time.
Lunch-ed with joEyyX, Gu Juan, Clarin, Sha, Xing Ying and Victor.
Funny part was when Victor and Xing Ying act scolding each other in a very loud voice.
Then in the coffee shop, everyone was like watching them lor.
After lunch, met Benjamin!!! xD
Then went to band room pass him his x'mas present.
He's like kept thank you-ing me lor.
Lmao..
What for sia??
Haha..
Then had full band.
Mr Foo asked me to sit infront.
RIGHT INFRONT OF HIM, but only beside la.
Lols..
Then said what I cannot play..
Say what give up me de..
Haiz..
Sians lorz..
He said put my stand beside him till his baton can reach me, then knock knock on my stand means I have mistake.
But going through Carmina Burana and Chant & Jubilo, he did not knock.
Means what??
I no mistake??
I don't know la..
Haiz..
After band, went to buy bubbletea with joEyyX, Gu Juan, Wei Xing, Fahmi.
Gu Juan left le then only left us with some other bandmates.
After bubbletea, went home le.
So bored...


Take care ehh!