Thursday, December 25, 2008

Hahaha!
Merry x'mas to all my readers!
I would like to wish every of my friends, GANs, RENZEs, bandmates and my schoolmates a Happy Merry Christmas!
Do enjoy yourself yeah!

Currently at lan with Zi Zhong.
Nothing to do so I blog lor.
Hahahas..
Yesterday went to Joyce and Jean's x'mas party.
Which held at Joyce condo there.
Lots of MJR-ians went there lehs.
Also, made some new friends.
Like those Sec 5 de pupils.
Jing Qi and Wei Bin.
And more I think.
Hahas..
I enjoyed my self at her house.
We had BBQ, then Zee Yee's jokes (which quite funny and cold, haha!), went to Joyce house to watched Xiao Niang Re and our happy hour!
Haha!
It's the 1st time I drank alcohol, drank till I felt giddy.
Then Jin Jie drank half bottle nia, then gimme le.
His face turn red.
Only half bottle lehs!
Lmao!
I drank total 2 and half bottle of breezer.
Then we had gift exchanging.
I got a mug, don't know by who de.
Lmao..
Very fun.
Then we play, slack, blah blah blah till 3AM.
Then went to Joyce's house downstair de corridoor there to play or slack ba.
Around 4AM then went back to her house and took nap liaos lor..
Wonderful x'mas party ever had!
But today suppose to go out with Benjamin de, but he last min cmi again.
Haiz..
Worse x'mas outing for me ever.
Yvonne asked me out but I can't reply her and I no money liaos.
Coz since Benjamin cannot go out with me, so I spend the money on lan lor.
Haiz..
And once again, merry x'mas to all!