Sunday, December 7, 2008

Today 12PM plus took bus and train to Kembangan to wait for Benjamin.
He came with his sisters.
His elder sister alighted at Tanah Merah coz she wanna go Changi Airport to meet her friends.
So Belinda, Benjamin and me went to Simei.
Benjamin wanna have his phone service.
After doing servicing stuffs, we took train to Bedok to take bus to Marine Parade.
Met Ruby outside Mac around 3PM plus, bought ice cream, Benjamin treat me.
Wa seh, I can say, he's damn a good friend sia.
Don't say only treat, he is also very understand.
That's my opinion larz.
Hahas..
Then I was quite moodless this afternoon, he had been trying to cheer me up.
But I didn't even give him a smile.
Sorry LaoGong ehh! =D
Lmao.
So after bought ice cream, walked to ECP lorz.
As we planned what time to watch sunset, we went to play lan 1st.
Suck sia.
Some of the com speaker spoilt de, then I used.
Benjamin helped me.
He took out his earpiece then connect it to the CPU then let me used.
Belinda's com speaker works, his not.
Mine too.
But got his earpiece, I got le.
Thx to him much!
Played lan for 1 hour, they went to play basketball in the arcade de.
After that, went to rent bike le.
Ruby chose a children's bike. XD
Lmao!
We rode to Bedok Jetty.
Waiting for sunset, took some pictures.
Lazy update, soon update every picture that I took.
Watched the sunset le, rode back to return bike.
Then had dinner in Mac.
Wa today ECP really damn lots of people sia.
Lmao.
After dinner, then took bus home le.
Thx and sorry Benjamin.
You're the best.