Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Hahas!
This is my 300th Posts le!
Yay!
Lmao. -_-
Ok.
I'm actually wanna post on Monday de, but I'm late.
Not it's 12.10AM on Tuesday!!!
Argh!
Never mind.
I shall begin. :D


Today I went to work.
I'm late.
Lmao.
Coz waiting for that fucking bus 135.
CCB.
Today saw quite a number of MJR people sia.
Saw Ms Lau with her son and maid, Susan and her friend, Fahmi and his friend, Sidney with his friend too, Xiu Xia and Seetoh and Xinyi, XueYen, Si Ying & Elaine.
Lmao.
Sidney came with his friend.
Actually wanna buy things for Jia Hui de, then don't know what to buy.
So I asked him to buy clay, so I will have extra commission to take! :D
But he don't want. -_-
So he and his friend went to buy drinks.
He treated me slurpee??
Lmao.
Thank you??
Hahaha!
He left le, then around 6PM plus, Xin Yi they all came.
Hahahas!
They came to chat with me and slacked then went to BBQ le.
After work, I went to BBQ.
But Xin Yi they all left le, so I still go lor.
Anyway Christopher was there ma.
Reached BBQ pit, saw Xiu Qian, Christopher and Rayna fanning the food or bbq-ing.
Saw Wei Jing sitting down at a shade alone.
So went to pei her as Wei Nan was on the phone with me.
Lmao.
Then they started playing water bomb.
I know Christopher sure wanna throw me de.
Luckily I didn't got bomb by him.
Hah!
Pro right??
But I got bomb by Adeline by the back!
Zheng Yang also missed!
Hahahas!
Then when we were about to leave, we found out that he lost his bag!
Don't know is which idiot bloody childish fucking bastard stole it one.
Hope Zheng yang is alright. :)
Tommorrow got work.
With Shu Yun.
I don't know her. :X
Hahaha!