Sunday, December 14, 2008




























Pictures yo!
These was last Sunday went to ECP with Ruby, Belinda and Benjamin de.
:D
Now is morning 9.21AM.
So damn sian and kns coz my internet likeon off on off like that sia.
Sians..

Chew Wen Qi ah..
Erm..
I'm not so close with her like me and Benjamin like that neh..
So I just write what I think ba..
:D
Hmm..
She's a good girl, my opinion larz.
Lmao.
Er..
I like that way she and Wei Xing communicate.
Like when if Wei Xing disturbs her, she will like.. Ahh!
Hahaha!
I like that part coz it's funny to me.
And sometimes I can really laugh my ass out sia..
Hahaha..
She's a cheerful girl, I think.
And she will be shy easily de.
I don't know why.
Hahaha!
She has a very high tolerance level.
High limit.
So I don't really see her angry before de.
That's why Wei Xing likes to ka jiao her.
Hahaha!
:D
K le, Wen Qi, your turn??