Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Today very tired sia.
Don't know why.
No energy.
Woke up around 10AM plus, I think.
Forgot le.
Never mind.
Haiz...
I don't know why recently I talked to Kok Boon in such a very guai lan way sia.
I don't know why.
Everytime talked to him, I was like... (KNN you lie to me, don't talk to me larz. Fuck off lar!) .
I don't know why since after the Sentosa trip with classmates.
Argh!
Give me time to cool down.
Sians..
Today never go band again.
Whenever I never go band, I will feel guilty or what leh.
I don't know. D;
It's like.. I got the feeling like..
They want us to go for band coz concert is coming, then I didn't go.
Like so bad sia.
Concert is just next month!!!
Fuck!
My Sinfonia still cannot make it de sia!
T.T
Anyone interested in going for my CCA's concert, please tell me yeah.
I needa sell atleast 4 tickets.
Venue of concert : Singapore Conference Hall.
Date : 10 Jan 09.
Time : 7.30PM.
Free seating, $12.
Haiz...