Monday, July 7, 2008

Today is Youth Day, then no school, then sian, nowhere to go.
Haiz.. Don't know why yesterday night so emo after thinking something.
Whenever I am alone, I will eventually think something negative de leh.
Don't know why.
Haiz..
I felt that I had lost something important in my life.
What did I lost??
Haiz..
=/
Got a new blog.
Lols..Nothing to do ma.
And that blog quite.."gay" de lor.
Hahas!
Because of that stupid heart shape in the picture la!
Knn.. okok lac lac..
Go my 2nd blog and gimme comments about it.
Comments TAG THIS BLOG!!
http://www.bemybestfriendalwaystoo.blogspot.com/

Edited//
Went KLP with Yin Kai, Yin Kai's kor, Zi Zhong and Christopher.
But Zi Zhong meet me at Kg Arang de bus stop then we walked there.
At that time, it was raining heavily lor!!
Luckily I have bring along my jacket, or else GG le.
Then use jacket to cover myself and go luh.
Zi Zhong drenched!
Lols..
Then reached KLP, the 3 of them at arcade playing.
After playing, went to eat in the food court.
After eating, cab down to Grandlink to lan le.
Then nothing much le.


Hahas!
I and HIM ok liao.
Everything is fine le!
Hah!