Saturday, July 12, 2008

Today morning 6.30am called and msged joEyyX for giving her morning call.
Then 7am, called Rahman morning call too.
Then actually 8am want to meet at Aljunied bus stop de, but I'm too tired so msg joEyyX that I will be late for band.
Then I about 10 plus reached band luh.
Jie Yuan and some Alumni members came to guide their juniors.
Then reading 'Seduction' this book luh.
Read finish le. Quite boring de. But nice was in this book, there are many sex scene or part.
What "fuck me hard, bastard!" and "your cum" de. Whoa~
Then Xiu Xia came to me with her Elmo.
So cute lor. Then Gu Juan and me took some pics with Elmo.

Gu Juan sort of like, teaching Elmo to play drum sticks.

Me : "I'm gonna hit you!"
Elmo : "Ahh~!!"

Then after band, Victor gave percussion members pumping cause they forgot to return the what lesson book de. Then pump luh.
Funny part was Gu Juan pump herself.
"1 mdm, 2 mdm, 3mdm ..."
"Permission to recover mdm."
"Recover."
All this she said herself de. LOLs.
Then after this, off to KLP loh~
With so many people sia!
Wei Xing, Xiu Xia, Clarin, Wen Qi, Ling Yee walked to KLP.
Levon, Natally, Haikal, Darren, Wei Guang, Benjamin, Christopher, Yin Kai, Zi Zhong, Gu Juan, joEyyX and me took bus 11 to KLP.
Just nice when we reached KLP, Wei Xing and the 4 girls were there too.
So all of us went to foodcourt to eat luh.
Then Christopher said want go arcade play, so those who took bus went KLP de all went to arcade le.
Wei Guang tio chased out by the worker there 2 times cause he wearing school uniform.
1st, he wore Benjamin's jacket in.
2nd, he wore my shirt in.
Also tio chased out. Lols..
Then Yin Kai changed pants with me, cause he want play basketball.
Then some of us stay outside the arcade beside the cinema there to wait or slack luh.
Then started to take some pics.

Gu Juan felt tired, then lay on joEyyX's lap.

Christopher and Yin Kai.

Yin Kai and Gu Juan act again le.
This time is... shock.

Huh??

Sian.. bored~
Pervert faces.

Wei Guang.

2 emo kids playing PSP. Zi Zhong and Darren.

Me and Benjamin "老公".

Eekks!! He kissed me!! Ahh!!

Christopher and Benjamin.

Me, Yin Kai and Christopher.

Yin Kai.

爱爱 and me! ;D

爱爱 and me again!!
Then we went down to foodcourt.
Actually want go bowling de, but saw the rest in foodcourt so go look for them nor.
Then took pics again.

Wei Xing, me, Clarin and Gu Juan.

Wen Qi, Wei Xing, Clarin, joEyyX and Gu Juan.
Then we went to bowling le.
All guys sia. Whoa~

Yin Kai

Benjamin

Zi Zhong

Wei Guang!
Christopher
All of them/us took turns to play.
After bowling, went back to foodcourt.
Then after a moment we all went to Stadium Mac to eat ice cream le.
They eat.
Ling Yee ate 4 Vanilla cone!
Don't know why.
You disappoint me again and again!
I really don't know how to trust your words and not that I don't trust.
And outside KLP you said you never smoke le.
Then what I have seen was imaginations la??
What do you want me to do then you will really change?!?!