Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Today's geo lesspn is fun.
About the thing on pigs, Mrs Yong describe dao very cute sia. Hahas.
After school, went for band.
they got self-practice.
I got the chance to take my trombone out to play awhile.
Oh my god la!
My tune and sound and EVERYTHING, are ruin!!
My standard now is like a beginner just join band like that sia.
T.T Sad-ed la.
Then after band went to lan with Christopher, Zi Zhong and HIM.
Then play till 7plus then went home le.
Haiz..


Haiz..
I'm a failure.
I failed to bring the old HIM back.
I failed to persuade HIM not to smoke.
Now HIS mind is all about smoking.
"Wa... Feel like smoking sia"
"Kai Xun, why I cannot smoke?"
Haiz..
And HIS vulgarities are getting more and more, increasing rapidly.
Seriously, that's why just now while waiting for the bus home, I don't feel like talking to HIM loh.
Haiz..
Fucking failure I am.

Msg-ed this passage to some of the RENZEs.
Replied or what they told me.

You're not.. Is just that HE is addicted.. Give HIM somemore time to change.

Cheer up yeahs? Just give up on HIM and let HIM do whatever HE wants. Nothing we can do.

You nots a failure ohkays. If HE dont intend tuh quit, even if you persuade HIM, also no use dehs.

Relac.. For a person to change, it takes time. Really. Maybe if you give HIM more time, HE will change.

Your not a failure. its not your fault anyway. nvm, HE will slowly and slowly and slowly stop HIS bad habits. You just need to wait.


Firstly, I know you are very heart broken coz I felt it before alot of times and I know its hard to accept it but your N levels are coming..YOU HAVE to avoid HIM and try not to think bout what HE said..DON'T even think about talking to HIM..DON'T even try to listen to HIM...AVOID HIM AND DO NOT THINK BOUT HIM...your STUDIES have to come first because I know your N levels is 1 of your wish in your blog and maintain bestfriend friendship until the end but you have to let go 1 and the thing you have to let go for just a few months or weeks is HIM...I'm telling you that if HE continues this and not think about the future, then HIS life will be difficult and 1 day HE will be suffering due to smoking..I'm really telling u tt..coz HE will suffer if HE continues to do this stupid thing..
I want u to now think..if u everyday think bout this...what will happen the next few days and wat will happen when ur seating for exams..
then I want you to think when you totally forget bout HIM and dun even know who is HE..wat will u be thinking during ur exams?? HE who u do not know or focusing on ur exams?? When getting exams..happy or sad?? You wanna make HIM happy or sad??

I dont know what to do!!
He... Aww!! Argh!!