Monday, July 21, 2008

Went lan with bandmates after band.

Today morning met the usual people.
Then the weather today very cool.
Then was drizzling.
We almost late for school sia.
Reached school hall then bell rang.
Nice one!
Then after flag rising was perspiring.
Don't know why.
Weather so cool then perspire??
Lols..
Then during POA lesson. revising Correction Of Errors.
All forgotten le! :X
Then the 4th period of POA, was dozing. Zzz..
Then Ms Tan Ai Hua was like scolding me loh. -.-
After school, went for band.
Quite slack de la.
Mr Foo haven come, then self-practice.
Eh! I use my trombone again le! ;D
Jie Yuan came too.
Then I play, I found that my tune came back! Wow..Bravo!
Then we played Disco Live.
Small group nia.
Sheng Jun, Yan Da, Ling Yee, Christopher, Rahman, joEyyX, Yvonne, Wen Qi, Darren and me.
But quite nice de leh.
Got me la! :X
Hahas.. Joking!
Then after band went to Grandlink lan again.
With Zi Zhong, Christopher, Levon, Glenn, Xiu Xia, Haikal, Li Lian and Darren.
Then in lan saw Matthew and Shuai Xiong.
Played audi with them.
So suck!
So lag de leh. Pek cek! Grr...
Then after lan, follow Darren and Glenn home then went home le.
Sorry Zi Zhong, never pei you! D;