Friday, July 4, 2008

Today not really have any good mood.
No mood to do anything in class but still did.
Haix..
Nothing much about today coz didn't met any RENZEs and didn't went for band to pei them.
Think won't be accompany them anymore le.
When the time is right, I will eventually look for them de.

I'm sorry!
I just being concern for her and didn't know it will lead us to this state.
If you think I'm betraying you again, then I think we better let each other cool down first.
Better than getting more and more unnessary problems.
And you may lead your own life without me pestering you with those vulgar "punishments".
I shan't bother you anymore, and won't force you to do what you do not like.
So see you or talk to you next time le ! :)
Bye, my best friend !
(Readers, please do not question me what had happened! Thank you.)