Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Today morning have that STUDENT LEADER INVESTITURE ceremony.
Got my badge from Mr Gui. Lols..
Then heard some cheers from friends?? "Ice Ko Leong!" Lols..
But never mind la, once awhile play play can la.
But play must have limit la, Gary. =.=
After school got EL remedial for practicing oral for tommorrow le.
GCE "N" Level English Oral Exam sia!
Scare fail loh. =[
Then next is POA remedial, almost slept sia. Too tired le.
After remedials went to band.
They having sectionals by Mr Ng.
Then Jie Yuan, Darren Chua and Yuet Yong came to guide their juniors.
We trombone members one side lor. Lols.. Chat with 爱爱 too. ;D
Afetr band, went market with CaoPaiKia, 爱爱, Zi Zhong, joEyyX, Gu Juan, Rahman, Weng Yee, Wei Xing, Xiu Xia, Christopher and Li Lian.
But Weng Yee and Wei Xing left earlier le.
Then I treated 爱爱, Zi Zhong, Christopher fries.
CaoPaiKia don't want then never mind luh.
Don't know why HE so emo loh. Then made me also no mood.
Then after buying fries, all went home le.
Christopher and me sent CaoPaiKia home then went home too le.

HE changed into another person le.
Remarks from Christopher.
I also think so loh.
I don't think that I can get back the old HIM le la.
Fed up la!!
Understand HIS character too much??
That is why I will so worry??
Haiz..
Don't know la.
Just getting worry for HIM to become worse.
Which I do not want it to happen.
Or another reason is that, I'm the one who cause all this things to happen??
I'm the culprit??
Force HIM too hard??