Sunday, July 20, 2008

Today nothing to actually de.
Then morning browse through Claire's blogshop.
http://avenuetenth.blogspot.com/ <--- View.
I like this Hoodies below.
$20 for each, $19 for 2 or more each.
So I let my aunt see which one nicer, she said below this cobwebs de is nice, so I gonna buy this luh.
Anyway mother pay. xD



Then 12 plus msg-ed Darren.
Ask him wanna go out not, just nice he's about to msg me to go out.
Then we decided to go lan luh.
Me and my brother, Kai Sheng went to meet Darren first.
Then reached lan at around 2plus le.
4plus, Zi Zhong was here after his tuition.
Then we all played till 7.30 pm ba.
Then Kai Sheng went home first, Darren and me accompany Zi Zhong home.
Was very fun, in the bus.
Darren kept hitting my knee.
Then my knee auto jump up. LOLS!
Then I hit his too. Hahas!
After Zi Zhong, then took bus to Darren's house de bus stop.
We then saw this poster on Batman movie.
The Dark Knight thingy, then saw this phrase, "Film By CHRISTOPHER NOLAN".
Then Darren said, "Christopher no lan" ! LOLS!
Then I was like, LMAO la!
Then bus came le then went home liao.

Today is fun!
xD