Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Today morning met same people.
Wa.. The weather was damn cold de la.
Reached school so suey, coz assemble in school hall.
Then Mrs Poh closed the gate outside staffroom de.
What the hells la!
Then Shabaniah, Levon, Gu Juan and joEyyX went in before Mrs Poh closed the gate.
So heng loh them.
Then after flag raising go school hall.
Darren, Rahman, Christophrer, Adeline and me went up.
Then stupid prefect asked us to go sit somewhere at the right of the school hall.
Only we five! -.-
Then Mr Lai asked all Sec 4s to go PAC for a talk.
Hah! Go le!
Then the talk was all about Indians and some cultural manners and dressing.
Then the speaker gave Bing Cheng a demo. on how to wear a Turban.
LOLS!
Below are the pictures.





Then went back for normal lessons le.
After school got remedials.
Chemistry and POA.
POA remedial, many people were sian-ed by it.
Then it end at 3.15pm ba.
Then saw Sidney, then he follow me anywhere I went.
Took lunch.
Saw Zhi Yang. Very guai lan and proud boy. -.-
About 3.45 standing outside staffroom then Mr Fahmy saw us.
Then saw us to help him take the food.
5pm plus, the band finally came down!
Then took the woodwind section de bus luh.
Sian-ed!
Cannot take with brass! D;
But never mind la, got Benjamin laogong pei me play. xD
Then reach the Republic of Singapore Poly.
Bought the ticket for admission.
Then it's like a tag?? Below.



Then went to their canteen to have a bite.
Took some pictures.
Nice right??




I bought Ice-cream Ice Ka Chang. (Right)
Sidney bought Mango Ice Ka Chang. (Left)
Also bought Peppermint Oreo Ice Blended.
All cheap and nice!
Then about 6.45pm le.
Went into the threatre le.
Our band was the first one to start.
Hmm.. Aventura was ok.
But Animation Medley was quite bad.
Then after other band played, our band members finish their dinner and came in le.
Took some pictures with them.

Me and Weng Yee

benjamin laogong, Weng Yee, me, Christopher & Zi Zhong

Same as above

Me and Zi Zhong

Me and Zi Zhong again

Zi Zhong's side view :X

Me and Christopher

OMFG! Caught Benjamin laogong kissing someone! This 'someone' looks familiar!

Yin Kai AiAi and me

AiAi and me

AiAi and me again and again

Clarin, Wen Qi, Yin Kai, Zi Zhong and me

Yin Kai and joEyyX

Result was out.
Our band got COP (Certificate For Participation)
Quite sad la, but never mind luh.
They just have to work hard more can le.


I find that today I shouldn't go for this trip loh.
I go, because of HIM.
But he... Never mind.
I find that I'm not welcome to go there.
I find that I go there only irritate SOME people.