Thursday, July 3, 2008

Today got GCE "N" Level EL Oral Exam in PAC.
Quite nervous de while reading the passage.
Then did not do well in my picture discussion lor.
Conversation quite ok de.
Don't know how much score can I get lor.
Then 4pm finished everything, went to find Christopher, then saw joEyyX, Shabaniah, Zi Zhong luh.
Then thought that HE will be there too, coz he said he will be waiting for me de.
But atlast, didn't saw HIM.
Then went to lan find HIM.
After lan, me and HIM pei Zi Zhong home.
Christopher ah, mai like that la..Really not sun lu ma.
Coz I need walk home leh. Sorry loh..
Then I pei HIM home, but HE always pei me wait for bus 1st de. Sorry loh. =[


Haiz..Amber, don't make me worry can?? =[
Should I just let go??
Should I just give HIM freedom for what HE want??
I shan't force HIM to do things which HE don't like le.
So the best way is.... don't tell you all.
HE will find it out one of the days..