Thursday, July 10, 2008

Today morning met same people luh, but timing at 6.45am.
Coz want go school find Gu Juan's wallet.
All the way to school from Aljunied MRT Station, HE never talk to me. Haiz..
Then during lesson before recess, I got a message about HIM smoking YESTERDAY!
Then ji tao no mood le.
Actually feeling very hungry de, but fill with anger and sadness then not hungry le.
Then no mood to listen during Chinese lesson and Chemistry.
After school went to Adeline Liow's house to slack with Zi Zhong and Christopher.
Helping Christopher to create blog.
Go link him quick!
Then Adeline helped Zi Zhong create too.
Link him too!
Then about 8.10pm, I leave Adeline house le.
Christopher and Zi Zhong still in her house.


Haiz.. I don't want to give up on HIM actually!
I just can't let HIM go la.
A best friend since I'm sec 2.
Haiz.. But really got very angry and disappointed when I know HE smoked yesterday loh.