Thursday, July 17, 2008

Nowadays damn tired.
Don't know why.
Am I dying soon??
Ya, that's better.
Than always made people around me angry, irritated or annoyed by me.
Haiz..
Today got fire drill.
Very bo liao sia.
After recess then fire drill when it's Chinese lesson.
Then this and that loh.
Sian..
Chemistry slept in class!
Ms Salina did not asked me wake up, don't know why.
2 periods of Chemistry sleep so soundly.
Then actually got POA re-test at 3pm de.
But atlast postponed le.
So nice!
Then went market with Yin Kai, Zi Zhong, Christopher, Rahman, joEyyX, Clarin, Gu Juan, Shabaniah and Rainie.
Took lunch there.
Then CaoPaiKia called me then asked me where am I.
I replied at market with others.
Then he said, "Wa..go market never tell me, knn."
Then I was like.. I thought he in classroom need do decorations de ma, so don't need asked him right?? Then got scolded for nothing like that, was like.. Whatthefucks lor!
Then no mood all the way till now.
Then he asked for Christopher so passed phone to him loh.
Then in the end Christopher and Zi Zhong went to look for CaoPaiKia to go lan.
Then ate chicken rice with Yin Kai.
Then all went home after lunch le.


Sorry Gu Juan!
I'm so sorry!


I always brings people around unhappiness.
Because of my irritating, annoying behaviour/ attitude I have got.
That's why so many people hate me.
I always give people trouble.
Especially HIM, gave HIM problems.
I don't know why am I always like this de la!!
Fuck up with myself sia!!
I'm a bastard!!
Kill me if you hate me, PLEASE!!