Sunday, July 27, 2008

#EDITED//

Today our band got performance at Sentosa!
Nice siol.
Took some random pictures.

WoodWinds' Bus

Our Brass' Bus

Zi Zhong acting cute =X

Yin Kai emo-ing ?

Why no mood?!


Zi Zhong's spiky hair

There's a bus behind.
WoodWinds' Bus so slow

Merlion! So ugly! -.-

Going down the escalator

Construction Scenery??


Fahmi and Christopher falling asleep

They are putting their instrument under the hut

Sentosa's Map

Ngee Ann Poly's band

Same

Same


Then Sharil let them to have toilet break while waiting for our turn.
So went to toilet luh.

Hahas! Darren tio trapped behind the door. xD

Zi Zhong, me and Fahmi

Yin Kai snapped this while I'm styling my hair

Wen Qi, Wei Xing, Xing Ying and Yuliana

Me and Christopher

Christopher, Weng Yee and me

Fahmi, Weng Yee and me

Oh! Get ready for your performance!
Line up in concert position! NOW!



Gu Juan

Sidney



Our band below the view of Merlion

Benjamin!

See HIM?? Wide SMILE! =D

Mr Foo

Saxophone section standing up for Disco Lives!

Flutes' turn!

Trumpets' turn!

Yes! Trombones' turn!

Another snap!

Now Clarinets' turn!

Last but not least, French horn and Euphonium


After performance le, Yin Kai and me


Waiting for bus back to school.

Yin Kai showing off his bread!! ;D

VIVO City

Oh my?! Weng Yee the pig!


Today is a long day for them.
But overall, I find the performance is great!