Monday, February 2, 2009

Ahhh!
I'm fucking vex lar!
I'm fucking sad lar!
I'm fucking pissed lar!
Vex because I'm confuse why am I angry and sad.
Sad because you thinks I'm at fault but you don't seems to even care about your best friend me!
I don't find any importance to you.
Am I your best friend not??
You don't treat me as one, I think.
At first, we were very ok de.
But after you got stead, you change.
Pissed because you're really basket.
Ahhh!
You always find your stead important than anything else.
Got stead can liaos.
K lor.
I'm not important right?
Even best friend also not equally important as stead right?
I tell you, best friends and stead ARE EQUALLY IMPORTANT!
You go see lor, which person around you really really treats you as his or her best friend.
I tell you, you kena tricked by him or her lar hor!
I know de things you don't know.
So I'm telling you this.
Listen or don't, your problem.
If you continue to stead 1st, or MORE important than best friend.
I tell you, forget it lar!
_l_