Friday, February 13, 2009

KAI XUN is here to post!
LOL.
Ehhh~
Today got PE, ran 3 rounds in school compound.
Got Chemtistry test.
Think will flunk ba.
Nobody teach me.
Then got chinese test score back.
Got 53 upon 100.
So shag!
So lousy!
After school, went to coffeeshop with Zi Yi, Jin Jie, Marco, Janet, Justin and Chee Chong.
Went up to bandroom after that.
Sectionals.
After sectional, went back to bandroom.
Was told where we should sit during SYF.
Then after band, went to playground with Christopher and his cliques + Xiu Xia too.
At that time was damn moody la.
Then went to BBT shop.
Saw Yin Kai, Rahman, Zi Zhong and Yan Da walked pass.
Saw Darren, Sharil, Jamuel, Haikal, Hafeez, Sharul and Fahmi there.
Then wait for some people buy their drinks.
After that, sent Priscilia and Adeline home with Wei Xing.
Then home le.


This year's de Valentine's day, I suddenly felt so...
So... shag??
Like I'm already 16 le.
Should got stead le!
But I don't have. =.=
I like you but haven't tell you.
As I'm afraid of being reject??
Coz I like you la...
Lmao..