Saturday, February 21, 2009

Happy 15th birthday Clarin!


Heh.
Today early in the morning 7AM plus got awake by Fahmi's call. -.-
I purposely don't wanna answer then he called again, I wanna press on silent de, but I accidentally press reject call.
LOL.
Then slept more till 9AM plus, went to bathe and ate breakfast then went to school for band le.
Actually don't want go de, but still went.
Don't know why.
~.~
Little people turned up la.
Then practiced pieces.
Around 11PM plus end le.
So I went to LAN with Sharul, Zi Zhong and Tze Kang.
Sharul, Tze Kang and I played LIVE 4 DEAD.
Oh my god la!
It's damn scary cans?!
We were like killing those zombies one by one, then after sometimes, suddenly so many zombies ran out and chase us, so we have to spam shooting them.
Damn fun too!
xD
Played awhile, someone "tsuu!" me.
Look infront of me, was Darren!
He's with Christopher.
~.~
I exchanged seat with Tze Kang coz I wanna play audition.
188 can get CFM sia.
HAHAHA!
LOL.
Lame~
Around 2.30PM, I took bus 7 to SingPost to look for Xian Ya and Kok Boon.
Bought food, then took bus 24 to Jin Jie's house.
Reached his house but he's not in coz he's at East Point watching SHE.
LOL.
Ate my lunch while waiting.
My right hand kept shivering??
I don't know why.
Kok Boon says maybe it's because I'm over-hungry.
But I don't feel it leh.
Jin Jie came back home le, used com loh.
Kok Boon and Xian Ya went to his room to study.
After using com, went to find the couple.
Played PSP with Kok Boon.
Then around 6PM plus, went swimming with Jin Jie! XD
Learn swimming too.
LOL.
So pai seh! ><><
Then went to sleep awhile then watch TV.
Aroudn 10PM, went off le.
Took bus 24 to Joo Chiat.
Thx Xian Ya and Kok Boon for pei me wait for bus.
Bus came and I board-ed.
VERY TIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL!