Thursday, February 19, 2009

Today's damn slack.
Today is CMT 1s day.
Test is English Compo.
After that POA lesson le, Mrs Pat Tan never come.
So the other Mrs Tan took over.
She taught POA, I don't understand at all.
Just kindly remind Benjamin to listen to lesson and don't play phone.
Then he said he don't need listen also understand de.
So I didn't bother much le.
When he shouted something relevant to POA, I don't know what's that thing.
I don't understand.
Then he said, "Neh, I never listen also know luh, you listen also don't know."
I'm kinda sian luh??
I'm kinda pissed and sad??
I know he's joking, but what he said, makes me think that I'm stupid, I'm idiot.
Ya, I'm stupid and idiot.
And that's why I FAILED MY 'N' LEVELS AND REPEAT AS A SEC 4 STUDENT!
My mind just kept repeating this phrase and I also shouted at him this.
I'm too useless, too hapless!
Do you think I want to fail??
You think I want de meh?!
You might think I really never study for my 'N' Levels.
Ya, I'm stupid enough to fail.
Maybe this year might fail again yeah!
At that time, I've totally became moodless.
Felt like crying so much!
After POA, then recess.
Went to counseling rom to find Jacqueline.
Wanna talk to her about this matter that made me so shag.
But too many people there.
So I just get her number and msg her about it.
She said she will find time to talk to me.
Hopefully can ba.
I felt so stress suddenly.
Haiz..
After school, went to coffeeshop with Jin Jie and Kok Boon.
Marco, Justin and Zi Yi caught up.
After lunch, went to school hall with Kok Boon.
Then I went to library with Brian to get ourselves cool with the air con.
Played Brian's iPHONE.
Kok Boon came and Brian went off le.
Kok Boon studied.
I slacked.
LOL.
Then around 5PM, went to wait for Xian Ya with Kok Boon.
After she has finished her enrichment lesson, Victor and us went to BBT shop buy food.
Then went to playground to watch Victor playing.
Around 6PM plus, took bus and sent Xian Ya home with Kok Boon.
Then took bus 30 with Kok Boon, and change bus to 158 at Fort Road.
Along the way, chatted with Kok Boon.
So long didn't chat with him and sent him home le.
Last time we were very best friend, I always does that de.
Happy that I done again, as a part of best friend?? :)
After he alighted, direct bus home le.
Felt so shag.