Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Haiz..
Today not in a good mood la.
Just find lessons quite slacking de.
Chinese lesson damn funny.
Pek Han : Sun/Soon
Clive : Guan
Feihan : Pu!
Then it's like, they kept repeating lor.
Sun Guan Pu it's my chinese teacher.
Then every chinese lesson sure tio bully by my class de.
Suddenly stupid Bryan shouted "SUN PEH HOR!"
Whole class laugh like fuck can??
Lmao.
English lesson don't know why Ms Wang never come.
Then Mr Hafiz took over.
Went through worksheet in 1 period then he left le.
We still left 1 more period, then a chinese teacher took relief.
Watching Kenneth Kwang and Lynn playing 'Ji ko pa!'.
Then lose 1 game de strip 1 stuff on their body.
After school, don't wanna go CClub de.
Then went to coffeeshop ate lunch with Marco, Justin, Zi Yi, Jin Jie and Chee Chong.
Treated Mraco eat. -.-
Went back to school after eating.
Actually wanna wait for Wei Xing de, then I went outside my classroom to complete my POA homework.
Wei Xing end school le, but he went to have lunch.
After I completed my work, I left school le.
No mood at that time.
Almost stepping out of school, Eldon shouted for me.
He asked me whether wanna go library or not, then I went too lor.
Slacked with Jackson, Eldon, Yan Xuan, Nicholas and Darren.
Then went to find Pek Han.
Then all went out of school.
Big group siol.
LOL.
Then went to take bus home with Weng Yee.


I.. I...
I wanna explain to you things and I left you an offline msg in MSN le.
You go see ba..
And..
And you always think I'm busybody huh.
Coz nowadays I've always been saying something to you.
I had tried to wash my hands off you le.
But I don't know why I still cannot.
Today's incident was I accidentally blurted it out, coz I don't find that information is secret or what.
It's nothing that can't let people know right??
I know doesn't mean I can say la, but it's I blurted it out accidentally.
Believe it or not, it's your choice ba.
I'm giving you up soon, coz after you stead le, you changed.
Not only I'm the one saying this, but someone too.
Because of this, I had been headache for days.


He's an awesome guy??
Don't make me puke please!