Thursday, February 12, 2009

Heh!
I love being a part of 4B1 leh!
All of them are damn exciting, hilarous and hyper.
When I'm shag, they can cheer me up de leh.
Coz of their actions, I laugh.
LOL.
Today damn slack luh.
Mr Teo never come, YAY!
Don't know where he die to liaos.
Mr ChewE also never come.
So shiok!
But got SS test la.
Sure flunk de.
Don't know how to do.
Tskk tskk!
Today Pek Han and Tong Shan was playing water.
Damn funny.
Majority clapped hand.
Then Pek Han accidentally sprayed water to Amber while she's sleeping, she woke up and pour water back to Pek Han.
Then more people clapped!
Only class 4B1 knows what's the reason heh! ;D
LOL!
After school, went to buy top up card.
Tskk la!
Top up le but don't know how to check. -.-
Then thought topped up to the overseas call part, shag because waste of money.
But came home, found out is topped up liaos.
Went to Eunos MRT meet someone. :D
Went back to school wait for Christopher.
Then went home after he finish remedial.


I so wanna say I like you.
I so wanna you to be my 1st stead.
But I don't know you well.
Rarely talk to you.
How to be with you??
Haiz..
Fell for you since last December.