Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Yo yo yo !!
I come to post le !!
Miss me ??
Yeah I know you readers do !! =D
LOL joking aye !!
I don't know why am I so hyper today siol !! xD
I'm crazy I'm nuts !!
Tralalalalalalas~!!
LOL!!
Okay let's talk about today yeah.
Morning went to meet Joey at bus stop.
1st time met her go school wor..
Saw Sha and Aaron in bus too.
Hi morning guys!! :D
Then walked to school with Joey.
Tommorrow meeting more people le ba. :D
Er...
Today relief form teacher never come again and that's Mr Teo.
Old man.
Sickening bastard.
Don't know when Mr Tay comes back siol.
He dotes on our class lots oh.
Heard from Mdm Toh de. o_o
Lessons are quite slackish de ba.
Chinese lesson damn fun sia.
Classmates throwing newspaper ball (crush-ed papers) at Sun bear bear.
Hahaha!
She was like sad about us ba??
She's a nice person though.
I hope my class will listen to her teaching one fine day. D;
Geo quite boring.
Tskk !!
CVE lesson, all Sec 4NA went to Buddhist Hall.
Air-con hall siol.
Then listen Ms Jacqueline talking.
After school, went for band.
Had sectionals.
I think I got what I want already??
Every band practice, I practiced the Doh Ta Lah Soh Fa that part with Triple tonguing??
Lols.
Around 5PM, went back to band room for full band.
Gratz Mindy came back to band !! :D
After band, went to BBT shop with bandmates.
Joey cheer up. :D
Went home after BBT le.


Trying to get your heart.
How??