Friday, February 20, 2009

Today never met Joey to school.
Coz I'm almost late that kind.
Lesson as usual, nothing special.
Today is chinese common test.
Did quite badly I think.
I got sprayed snow spray by Clive.
This time was damn lot sia!
Then I sprayed him too!
Hahaha!
Then Eldon and De Neng played till went to toilet play soap in hair.
Both wash hair together.
Lmao la!
PE, done some running then played basketball with Ryan, Davis, Daron, Yan Xuan and Xin Long.
So long never play basketball le.
After recess was english, then Ms Jacqueline came to find me.
:D
Yay!
Got a session with her.
Hah!
I don't want to get affected by a minor words from OTHER people to get my life ruin.
I don't need perfection.
:D
Do my best can le.
After counselling, went to look for Joey.
Slacked in canteen then went to band.
Today's not sectional but full band yeah!
Love it!
Went through pieces again and again.
After band, went home le??
Nothing much to elaborate ba??
Hahs.


Giving up on you or continue waiting??