Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Today met Joey, Darren, Gu Juan, Christopher to school again luh.
On the way to school, studied Chemistry only.
Science CMT, done quite well ba??
There's nothing I don't know in Chemistry but no nothing in Physic.
LOL.
Slept after finished paper, was damn tired.
Recess, went to 4A to find Benjamin and Sheng Jun.
But saw almost the whole class not inside le.
So went for recess alone.
But suddenly Geraldine and Shu Ting came to ask me join them, so I followed loh.
After recess, was Physic.
Then SS and English.
After school went to coffeeshop with Jin Jie they all.
Thx laopa pei me buy drink.
After that went back to school to find Rahman le.
After Rahman came out, went to staff room find Benjamin le.
Then we went outside Yan Da's class to wait for him end lesson.
After he's done, we went to lunch luh.
Benjamin went to CClub, Rahman don't know went to where le.
So left me and Yan Da.
Wei Xing came too.
Wei Xing ate glutinous (?) rice??
Lols.
Went to bandroom luh.
Was slacking awhile coz storeroom was locked.
So called up Mdm Elna to open it.
Went to take key from her??
But Ms Nisa came and open it.
So finally can practice le.
Took videos with Yan Da.
Damn funny.
Benjamin and Wei Xing came le.
After awhile around 5PM+, Mdm Elna came and we left school le.
Went to BBT shop as Yan Da want to buy food??
Crapped at BBT shop.
Walked to bus stop and wait for bus.
Decided to pei Benjamin home, so Wei Xing also.
Took bus 15.
Reached bus stop, waited for 155.
Being playful and causes myself to injure.
Hand damn pain then cried coz of unable to set myself free and if I laugh, my hand hurts more.
Damn buey ta han de feeling de.
Bus came and boarded it.
Reached home and here I am blogging le.


Painful.