Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Err..
Today's lesson damn slack again.
Sian luh.
Today damn tired ba.
Got Chemistry test.
FAIL!
Damn pek cek and disappointed loh.
Sian-ed!
Slept in Physic and SS period.
Mr ChewE never come again.
After school, went to ate with Benjamin.
Thx for your...........................
Cheese fries!!
LOL.
Don't always anyhow bo tai bo ji point me finger or hit me leh!!
><
Very sian and pain de sia.
You not me you don't know loh.
Tskk!!
Then I went to library do my English Essay.
While doing, used Jin Jie's phone sent songs.
Do essay till half way, then went out of library with Jin Jie and Marco le.
Marco damn guai lan sia today. -.-
Then went to find Joey Tang then we walked to bus stop together luh.
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo siannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...


When can I have you to be my side neh??
LOL.
Waiting and hope-ing (Not hop-ping ah).