Monday, February 2, 2009

Hmmm..
Today normal lessons.
Sianed.
Recess time really kena guai lan by Benjamin till I'm damn pissed.
Don't want say nia.
Then no mood to talk.
After school waited for Benjamin.
Went to coffeeshop to eat with Zi Yi, Jin Jie, Marco and Chee Chong.
After eating went back to school.
Went to library slack.
Then went to CClub wait for Benjamin.
Then he told me he' leaving with Celeste.
I wait for him yet he want like that.
Then I just don't want say.
That moment I don't dare to say no.
If that's what he want, then let it be lo.
So he just left.
Then I left too, coz I thought Jin Jie they all maybe still in school.
So actually wanna pei them de.
But they left already.
So Zhi Yang pei me awhile then he went off too.
So I walked to bus stop alone lor.
Saw some people infront I also don't care.
Don't want disturb couple.
They also don't know I'm behind them.
LOL.
Hack care.
Then took bus 63, at 1 bus stop saw Wei Xing and Victor.
Another bus stop saw Ms Wang.


Ya lar ya lar!
I kao pei lar.

I attitude lar.
Don't blame you then blame me lar.
You right lar, you always right lar.
Not in good mood come vent at me lar.
Girls 1st lar.
Best friend last lar.
Everything girls right lar.
Sometimes don't know why am I so mad at you. -.-
Can I have a best friend without stead or not ah?!
Mix with children who totally really have no respect for people who are elder than them.
Even for 1 year or more.
Buey ta han lar!
Or did I hit the nail??