Saturday, February 14, 2009



















Happy Valentine's day to all!
Thanks to Wei Xing, Christopher, Yvonne, Yan Da and Wen Qi for spending this day with me.
Saw some people's blog.
Quite happy for them as they spent the day very well.
And some got to get attach on this day.
Gratz!

Hmm..
Morning audi till noob.
Got this cb Philipine player name Nobie.
Damn guai lan can??
Said SG people are weak.
Knn la.
Like Philipinos are that pro??
Fuck you!
Come SG also be maid de so DIAM!
_l_
Then afternoon damn sian la.
People asked me out but I said I got something on. :X
Sorry Eugene Kor! :D
Then here's Wei Xing sms to ask me out.
LOL.
Yeah, that time wads 3.30PM.
He got to meet Yvonne at Bugis at 4PM.
So I faster bathe and chiong to Bugis.
Reached Bugis, saw so many pairs.
X_X
Tskk !
I don't have!
><
Also saw quite a number of chio bus wor!
@_@
LOL!
Okay okays.
Then went to Mac find Yvonne, met her at the entrance of PARCO.
Wei Xing already reached.
So Wei Xing went to buy gift for his friend.
After that, saw Puey Ki (Peggy). :D
Then we took bus to SingPost.
Yvonne got work.
So me and Wei Xing had dinner in KFC lor.
Finished eating, Yan Da came after a few mins later.
Then we walked to GrandLink.
T_T
WALKED.
Lmao.
When we were at somewhere near City Plaza, I stomache. -.-
So went to GrandLink toilet do business.
After that went to play lan loh!
Chris came too! :D
We played till 9PM then went back to SingPost find Wen Qi.
All of us waiting for Yvonne finish work.
LOL.
Then went to slack slack.
Walk to Joo Chiat complex then Lion City Hotel there.
Went to 7-11 buy poker card.
Walked back to SingPost again.
LOL.
Really damn nothing to do lor.
Went back to KFC, Christopher and Yan Da wanna eat.
The KFC was damn warm can??
Off-ed air con. -.-
Then we faster get out of KFC, went just outside slack.
Chris wanna go toilet, so accompany him.
Then I find the girls' toilet damn creepy la.
The lights.
Eeeeww!!
After awhile, Yan Da and Chris went off le. D;
Wen Qi started asking me to wait for her finish her work tommorrow.
Then Wei Xing was like asking me not to.
Hahahas.
Don't know Wen Qi is angry or what la, then she started chasing us??
Or Wei Xing only??
I don't know.
I just know that I kept running round and round with Wei Xing IN SINGPOST BASEMENT 1 OUTSIDE MAC!
LMAO!
Then hide at a creepy place. -.-
Damn quiet.
So find a way to go Level 1 without Wen Qi noticing.
Went back KFC, Wen Qi caught Wei Xing.
HAHA!
Just nice Yvonne ended work, then me and Wei Xing went off le.
Walked to bus stop.
Wen Qi called.
Said Yvonne damn disappointed coz we left.
LOL.
So....
Wei Xing and I waited at Paya Lebar MRT for them.
Saw Kai Tat and his stead. (?)
Here the girls came then we train-ed to Aljunied.
Took bus 158 to Stadium's Mac.
Eat and Slacked.
Hahas.
So late le we still at a place where so crowded.
I LOVE IT YO!
Camwhore-ed. :X
Around 1.30PM, we went off le.
Walked walked walked.
So creepy and quiet.
Only can heard our foot steps and our voices.
LOL.
Then took cab home le.
Fun day!
Hope to get it someday again.
Late go home or don't go home.
Slack at a crowded place at night. :D